We are monitoring the situation’s development and are discussing what it means for our festival on a daily basis. After a long and intensive discussion we decided that ComicInvasion cannot take place in May. For security reasons involving public health, we consider this to be the best decision.

We are already working hard on an alternative solution. Most likely, the festival will take place in autumn. We are also looking to see if and what we can offer in a digital format. We will keep you up to date through our channels.

If you have any questions or suggestions, please write to ComicInvasionBerlin@gmail.com