We are “comic-invading” the venerable Museum for Communication in Berlin-Mitte for the third time! We will have the same number of tables as last year, which is more than we’ve had in the past—and once again, being a Berliner*in is not a requirement for applying. If therefore you are traveling from another city or country, you’re very welcome!
You can register for a table alone or as a group. If you are alone, but a whole table is too much for you, you can still register a group table. We will then assign you a table neighbor and you will only pay half the table (€ 30).
Only publishers, initiatives with numerous artists and comic shops are allowed to rent 2 tables. The 2-table combos are only available to a limited extent and are all in rotation, the individual tables in the atrium.
€ 60 per table, both days
Registration is only possible for both days together.
(1 – 2 chairs included)
1.20 x 0.60 m table surface
We’re not allowed to hang anything on the columns or to attach strings, etc. anywhere in the Museum. For this reason, we’re giving you the option of booking a partition that will stand behind your table. This can be used to put up posters, a sign or large prints.
€ 20 per partition for both days
- Table setup/decoration is on the Saturday from 9 to 10:30am.
- If you have not showed up by 10:30am, your table will be GIVEN to someone else and your table fee will not be refunded.
- Tables will be available beginning at 9am.
- Your table should be ready and decorated by 10:45am.
- Please make sure to bring a tablecloth for your table to avoid scratching the nice museum tables and to cover the front of your table for a better visual.
- This year as in past years, it is also important to be careful with the Museum furnishings, to leave your spot clean after takedown, and to take your trash with you.
- Please also note that taking down your table before 7pm is not allowed.
As a comics festival, we also get a lot of applications from illustrators and designers who are somewhat active in the comics genre but don’t have any comic books or stories to sell.
We’d like to remind applicants that we thoroughly check what you intend to sell at your table and will not accept applications that include selling “just” postcards or woolen hats knitted from comics pages.
Save the Dates:
- Table Application Deadline:
- Notifications + Invoices sent out: by March 12
- Payment: by March 31
- Festival: May 16 and 17